BinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official BinCraft Minecraft server community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum and Server Updates?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXjmsXx329

xXjmsXx329

Forum and Server Updates? Empty
PostSubject: Forum and Server Updates?   Forum and Server Updates? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Anyone updated the server... New news?
Anything?!
Has this server been shutdown?

Update me on the news to what is happening to the server and forums.
Back to top Go down
Super_Miner11

Super_Miner11

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server Updates?   Forum and Server Updates? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Idk

Oh yea can my name on the forum be in the admin coulour?
Back to top Go down
SimBin
Owner
Owner
SimBin

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server Updates?   Forum and Server Updates? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:50 am

Hey guys Razz uhhh yeah I have started to remake Bincraft! so yeah.... in a couple of days or weeks the server will be up and running and then it wont be fully open because I will have to check on a couple of the plugins. This time I wont be having 50 plugins. I will only be having Worldedit, permissions/ranks, essentials and all those other ones and I will also be getting world guard and the NPC plugin and you guys can help me make le spawn. sorry but I did shut down my server but now! I will be running the server off of my laptop which has 8 gb of RAM which will mean, NO LAG Very Happy Thanks for bringing this back up guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXjmsXx329

xXjmsXx329

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server Updates?   Forum and Server Updates? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 pm

It's been a week Simon (just letting you know)

Smile

Also Simon can I recommend the MultiVerse plugin?
It adds new world. You can create new worlds with it.
Oh also... Will you be including the factions plugin?
Also remember to get NoCheat Smile
:O I got one... The TrollOP plugin! This can be helpful because tricking people into thinking that they are op will let us know if they ever get staff position. This plugin isn't that recommended though cuz it's just mean to other players...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server Updates?   Forum and Server Updates? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum and Server Updates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BinCraft :: General Information-
Jump to: